Delta Hydraulics offers a complete rental hydraulic system package for a turnkey project. We are continually expanding our rental HPU inventory and are readily available to provide you with a quick response for your rental HPU needs. Rentals are available throughout the Gulf Coast Region and the South, the Central United States, and the Eastern and Western states of the United States. Our in house custom built rental HPU’s provide an assortment of engineering adaptations and accessories available to meet your HPU needs including:
- Diesel or electric powered units
- Various sizes and types of hydraulic pumps available to meet customer needs including gear pump, fixed displacement, piston pump for compensating systems, and stainless steel for fixed displacement water glycol pumps.
- Control valves, relief valve, manual valves or electrical valves; manual hydraulic control valves are available in multi-sections with motor or cylinder spool set ups and with the option of detented or non-detented.
- Electrical hydraulic control valves-available in DO3, DO5, and DO8; control voltage available 12 volts, 24 volts, or 110 volts
- Tanks of various sizes (carbon steel or stainless steel available for water glycol)
- Built in low tank reservoir level shut down switch for protection of hydraulic system
- Pressure filters, return filters, and in tank suction screens
- Skid Mount Frame is equipped with harness connections on top for forklift capability 4 point lifting harness with certifications.
- All HPU skid units are built with a spill containment skid pan. We also provide auxiliary berms as needed for spill containment.
- Each hydraulic reservoir is equipped with an atmospheric particulate filter-to trap water or other contaminants.
- All units are equipped with flooded suction to prevent the risk of cavitation.
- Assorted footprints are available
- Multi-port connection-bulk head panel (pressure ports, return ports, case drain ports)
- Water or air heat exchangers
- Low pressure and high pressure manifold available for multi-pressure and/or return connection ports
- Set up and training available for use and safety of hydraulic power unit
- On site electrical and fluid hose connection set up
- Each unit is equipped with air/heat exchanger; low oil level automatic shut off, and pressure relief valves for safety. If greater demand is needed for heat exchange auxiliary coolers are available for rental.
COMPLETE HYDRAULIC RENTAL ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR JOB NEEDS
Delta Hydraulics 100% manufactures and engineers its custom built rental HPU’s to provide an assortment of engineering adaptations and accessories available to meet your HPU needs including:
- Hydraulic hose and connectors with stainless steel or carbon end connections are available for rent or purchase for connecting HPU units to components. Foreign and domestic fittings, hoses, and adapters are available per customer’s request. Flame retardant hydraulic hose as well as ABS certification for off shore industry can be provided.
- Hydraulic units can be adapted with various types of quick disconnects for easy mobility
- Skid mounted auxiliary stand-alone hydraulic reservoirs are available in carbon steel or stainless steel for water glycol
- Custom pressure gauges-depending upon customer request- all pressure gauges can be calibrated and certified
- Hydraulic oil can be furnished by Delta or by the customer. All units are completely serviced upon return with all fluids and filters removed and replaced to avoid cross contamination. All oil is filtered before going into the HPU units using Delta’s in house filtration systems. Using filters appropriate for the oil types and circulation pumps, we can filter a variety of oils from bulk oils to water glycol oils. We can also provide documentation of oil analysis using a calibrated particle counter for documentation as needed.
- Pressure sensors and temperature sensors-for your HPU testing needs pressure and sensor meters along with turbine flow meters are available for your various testing needs
- Turbine flow meter available for computer connection for various testing
- Filtration Rentals: Delta Hydraulics’ designed and engineered filtration units are skid mounted and complete with a built in control panel. The panel includes start/stop emergency E-Stop starters and relays for a complete operating package. The following units are available for filtration:
- Filter units are available for rental for filtering your large or small hydraulic systems.
- Stand-alone filter canister skids are available for in line adaptation for you pre-existing systems. Filtration canister specifications:
- 0-200 PSI/GPM 0-200 double filtration housing canister
- housings are equipped with 3 filters per housing
- equipped with a quick change over selector valve
- Refill filter carts for refilling hydraulic reservoir
- Hydraulic Skid Mounted Polishing Package-pressures 0-300 PSI stainless steel braided hose available, flows from 0-180 GPM; self-contained skid with fork lifting capabilities
- Heater Circulation Skid unit– Heater unit comes with its own heater controller to offer a complete package. Specifications: 2 inch NPT inlets and outlets; 480 volts/ watt density 23.2;
- Filtration-refill or transfer units 0-600 PSI, flow 0-50 GPM
SET UP AND TRAINING FOR HPU USE
Delta provides onsite installation of units by our experienced, specialized hydraulic technicians familiar with hydraulic system functions and requirements. Our technicians provide onsite training for hydraulic system startup and maintenance as well as safety training and awareness of hydraulic unit use. Technicians provide hose connections from the unit to job components and systems as well as set flows and pressures. Fittings and hose connections including flame retardant hydraulic hose and ABS certified hose for off shore industry are available for connecting the HPU to tooling and components. Technicians can also make onsite electrical connections of HPUs.
TO MEET YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL NEEDS: NEW ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE WATER GLYCOL HPU UNIT RENTAL JUST ADDED TO RENTAL FLEET
We recently added a hydraulic power unit for use with various water glycol fluids containing up to 95% water to our fleet of Delta manufactured and engineered HPUs. The unit is designed for operating hydraulic tooling in environments requiring eco-friendly fluid power using water based or low viscosity fluids.
Water glycol is an ecologically safe, biodegradable hydraulic fluid which is fire resistant and non-toxic. Unlike oil based fluids, water glycol fluids are environmentally safe for subsea and topside operations. This unit is designed to meet the unique needs of the offshore and subsea industry as well as industries needing a clean, fire-resistant hydraulic fluid such as the mining industry.
Water based hydraulic systems are non-toxic and biodegradable. The unit is equipped with a stainless steel fixed displacement pump. The single fluid pump eliminates the potential for cross-fluid contamination required for secondary oil for lubrication as well as the need for a lubrication circuit or regular maintenance using lubricating oil. The pump operates at pressures up to 8,000 PSI delivering flows up to 8.1 U.S. GPM at 1800 RPM.
Every unit Delta rents is individually cleaned and serviced before shipment to the customer. All fluids and filters are removed and replaced to avoid cross contamination. All oil is filtered before going into the HPU units using Delta’s in house filtration systems. Using filters appropriate for the oil types and circulation pumps, we can filter a variety of oils from bulk oils to water glycol oils. We can also provide documentation of oil analysis using a calibrated particle counter for documentation as needed. Pressure and flow settings are made according to customer requests. The unit is fully tested in house to meet customers’ specifications before shipment. Our goal is that every unit operates immediately to top performance at unit start up and throughout the rental period of operation.
USES OF SKID MOUNTED HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
Our Delta manufactured and engineered HPU power units have been used for a variety of projects from testing the functionality of systems to providing the fluid power for stress testing.
- Functionality testing
- Pre-start up system testing
- Aircraft industry testing
- Power generation for temporary lube system for generator
- Fluid power supply for stress testing
- Mooring systems for sea trials
- Petro chemical industry use
- Sub-sea well control
- Sub-sea tooling
- Minimize down time
- Electrical power generation-Hydraulic lift power unit for rotor and armature alignments performed before commissioning
- Flushing of mechanical systems
- Commissioning activities on rigs, vessels, and onshore plants
- Onshore system integration testing
- Offshore ROV tooling
- Mining applications (water glycol unit)